Tuesday, October 30, 2012

15 weeks!


How far along: 15 weeks! Trucking right along! 

Size of baby: An orange! 

Total weight gain/loss: Went to the Doctor today and I've gained 6 lbs so far

Maternity clothes: Wore my first pair of Maternity scrubs and they were AMAZING. My sweet friend at work gave me hers and I LOVE her for it. Such a difference! Plus they are super super soft. Still wearing mostly leggings and tops that are non maternity. 

Gender: We will find out in TWO weeks! November 13th and I can't WAIT. Not sure how we are going to tell our family and friends or if we will find out in the office or have her write it down and read it at home. Lots to discuss with Aus this week!! :) 

Movement: Not yet but the doctor asked me today if I felt anything, and said I would in a few weeks. That is so exciting, too!! 

Sleep: Tossing and turning all night. I usually get up to pee once but still toss all night long. I need to get one of those body pillows. I pretty much spoon Austin super tight all night long. He doesn't mind. :) 

What I miss: Not much this week. I think my energy is coming back so thats a great feeling. I've been staying up past 9:00 lately so thats a good sign! 

Cravings: Green Beans, Orange Juice, Milk, McDonalds Cheeseburgers (I know, I know) and pretzels soaked in yellow mustard.

Best moment this past week: Today! At our doctor appointment! We got to hear the little heartbeat and hear that everything was a-ok! Such a good feeling. We have the big anatomy scan next week which I can't wait for, not only to find out the sex, but to hear that everything looks ok with babies organs, etc. Apparently they really check the baby out from head to toe, as the ultrasound takes about 45 minutes.

Symptoms: Most of my old symptoms have gone away or are much better but I do have a few new ones. The biggest one...my stuffed up nose! UGH. I was sick for about two days last week and that has gone away and now its just congestion and a stuffy nose. Headaches are still there, fatigue a bit but much better. And I feel hungry all the time! 

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if this sweet baby is a boy or girl! I go back and forth with what I want it to be but I think if I HAD to choose I would want it to be a little boy. The thoughts of a little Aus make me SUPER excited! And I can only be so lucky that he is just like him. :) But who am I kidding, the thoughts of a sweet baby girl make my heart pitter patter! Either way it will be wonderful and I of course still only pray for a healthy baby. 

Milestones: Baby has tastebuds and can see light! 

Mood: Excited! I feel SO excited for next spring and to meet our sweet baby. I think because I'm starting to feel/look pregnant it all seems real now. I also can't wait to decorate and buy stuff for our nursery! ahhhh

Labor Signs: no no!

Wedding rings on or off: on 


What baby looks like at 15 weeks...wow!



No comments:

Post a Comment