Tuesday, January 15, 2013

26 weeks


How far along: 26 weeks! 

Size of baby: A head of lettuce
   

Total weight gain/loss: Lets go with 22 lbs...or more considering we just ate our hearts out in Savannah for 4 days straight! ekk

Maternity clothes: Yessss

Gender: Sweet baby boy! James Austin Green!

Movement: Lots of movement and we are able to watch him move and I think I can feel his feet sometimes. It's so crazy/cool and I still can't get over that there is a real life baby inside me. What a miracle.     

Sleep: Sleeping well still. 

What I miss: Not much really...feeling a little uncomfortable sometimes and missing alcohol...especially while vacationing! 

Cravings: Pickles, cucumbers, OJ and yogurt, can't get enough. 

Best moment this past week: Our babymoon of course! We had soooo much fun and it was so nice to relax and do a whole lot of nothing for 4 days. I'm going to blog about it ASAP! 

Symptoms: My hand still goes numb, swelling in my feet and hands, especially the left side, odd. 

What I'm looking forward to: My baby showers in a few weeks!!! 

Milestones: His eyelashes are formed and his eyes will open next week!

Mood: happy and getting so excited. 13 and a half weeks to go seems SO soon!! 

Labor Signs: negative

Wedding rings on or off: on

From a few days this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment