Tuesday, February 26, 2013

32 weeks!

How far along: 32 weeks!  


Size of baby: A squash...or a head of lettuce depending on the website. We had a growth ultrasound today and found out he weighs 4 lbs 12 oz...which is in the 65th percentile. The dr said he is on track to be around 8 pounds at delivery. 

Total weight gain/loss: Around 35 lbs now. 

Maternity clothes: Yeppp and I need some new warm weather ones soon. 


Gender: Sweet baby boy! James Austin Green!

Movement:  Lots of movement and little hiccups too! 

Sleep:   Sleep is ok. I'm still sleeping pretty well I just toss and turn all night to get comfortable. I have been able to sleep in a bit later on my days off which is nice. Waking up around 10am is glorious! 

What I miss: Some of these pregnancy symptoms are getting oldddd, but I hate to complain, I know I'm going to miss this once it's over. 

Cravings: Anything. Everything. I am hungry all the damn time! I love diary...milk, yogurt, frozen yogurt, ice cream, etc. 

Best moment this past week:  Today! Today was a perfect great awesome lovely day! I'm going to write more about this down below. 

Symptoms:  Let's see...carpel tunnel is still intense and I am OVER it. Occasional back pain, swollen feet, burping (like CRAZY, it is so out of control) hungry all the time, boobs are a growing!! and this new waddle I have going on, it's hot.  

What I'm looking forward to: meeting our sweet baby!! Our doctor said we welcome him  anytime after 37 weeks! So soon!! I'm also looking forward to getting our glider in.


Milestones: We confirmed today baby is in the head down position! 

Mood: So excited!!! Can't believe I am about to be a mama to a real life baby boy! 

Labor Signs: Nothing real just these annoying BH contractions. I have had some pretty painful ones the past few days. On Sunday I was having a lot of pain - back pain and stabbing/shooting pains in my belly. It must of just been his position or stretching or something...I woke up the next morning feeling a ton better thank goodness. 

Wedding rings on or off: On

Today was a GREAT day. We started this morning with all of Austin's appointments and got great news. His CT scan showed no new cancer and everything was all clear. His labs looked beautiful and he got all good reports all around. He doesn't have to go back for 6 months! We are VERY blessed. 

This afternoon we went to our OB for a growth ultrasound of baby James. He was sooo cute! I could of started at the screen for hours. We saw his whole body and face and checked him over. He weighs 4 lbs and 12 ounces right now, which is a little bigger than normal, but I think "normal" is based on about a 7 pound baby at 40 weeks. Our doctor said he is predicting James will weight 8-8.5 pounds, which is what I've thought all along. His heart rate was 141 and that is always a sweet sound to hear! We saw his little lip quivering and it was sooo cute! He does have some chubby cheeks too, cute thing! The ultrasound also showed that he was in the head down position and our doctor said he will probably stay that way until delivery. Also, my fluid levels were a bit high.  He said I am measuring big because of the extra fluid but it wasn't too concerning...he just said he has a big swimming pool in there! 


3 comments:

  1. Time seems to be flying by all of a sudden. I can't wait to get my hands on that little guy! (how often do I say that?!) You look great, hot mama! Rock that waddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about Austin!!

    We had a growth ultrasound yesterday too! Our little guy weighs 5 lbs 15 oz already. He's in the 79th percentile! Yay for getting to see our sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so sweet! can't wait to meet them...maybe we will be together in the hospital!! :)

    ReplyDelete