Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All about the boots!

How does one begin to choose a topic for their very first blog post! Oh, decisions! I've decided to keep it simple and write about the one thing I can't get off my mind lately: boots! I want boots, boots and more boots!  This winter is all about the boot, and not only the boot, but the flat boot. I started this winter season pretty behind with only my two pair of Uggs to satisfy my boot craving.  Slowly, but surely , I'm catching up...

Santa brought me these Cole Hann beauties for Christmas:
I

I recently purchased these:

And now I'm debating between these:




or these:


I like buckles, can ya tell? Help! If only my bank account could afford them all. I sure hope these boots continue to be my fortay in the next seasons as I have much invested!  My birthday is in 10 days, if anyone is looking for an idea-a pair of either in the two previous pictures would be fabulous! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment