Thursday, March 24, 2011

Look at Room

This post is kind of old, but I figured I would share anyway.

I finally got around to adding a little decor to our dining room - the "look at room" as Aus calls it.  I painted our dining room in a deep eggplant color, called Sugar Plum, when we first moved in our house and totally fell in love.  It is my absolute favorite paint in our whole house, and after painting it there, I just had to use it again for our downstairs half bath.  I was at Z-gallerie and found these dinner plates that matched the paint to a T.  I played with a few different placemates and napkins, and this is what I came up with:

Z-gallerie is definitely my favorite home store in Raleigh. If you've never been, I highly suggest you check it out.  The store is near Triangle Town Center, about 20 minutes from our house and has ahhhmaazing home accessories and furniture.



No comments:

Post a Comment