Thursday, April 7, 2011

Jess

We photographed the beautiful, Jess Duncan this past weekend at a new location - a farm right around the corner from our house.  Aus and I are always on the hunt for new photog spots and one night while Aus was out on the prowl he came across this sweet man's property.  He checked it out and then went to knock on the door to see who lived there.  Turns out, this sweet sweeet old man lives there alone and was thrilled to know we wanted to use his land for photos.  He was more than willing to have us and loved our ideas.  We will definitely be back - the photos turned out awesome (if I do say so myself) I think I'll bring him some fresh hot brownies when we return!
Here are a few of my favorites from the day...























 

Jess's wedding will be over the fourth of July weekend, on July 3rd in Charleston, SC.  She is getting married in the evening at the Mills House Hotel with the reception in the grand ball room.  I've never been to Charleston and I am dying to go so I hope we can work it out in our calendars to attend her big day - I know it will be as lovey as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment