Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Last nights dinner

I made something amazing last night. Truly. Amazing. I thought so anyway. Chicken parmesan in the oven! So fast and so easy. Check out the recipe here. There is a nice little video you can watch so you are sure not to mess it up.  I will say this though...I should of butterflied my chicken breasts. The recipe says 350 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until the chickens are fully cooked. Well, at 35 minutes the top of my dish was perfect, but the chickens were still half raw. I ended up cooking mine for about 65 minutes total because the chickens were so fat. When I realized it wasn't going to be done in time I added a little more tomato sauce so my cheese didn't burn. I also halved the recipe since it was just Aus and me.  Anyway, SO super easy and SO delicious. Please try it and let me know your thoughts! :) 


(and no, these aren't my pictures...they are from the blog the recipe came from. blog posts are just waaay better with pictures, right?!?) 







Happy Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment