Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF!

So...this is my first time blogging from my phone. Let's see how this goes.

I just got off work. Yes, it is 7:40am and I worked last night. Ugh. I am quick to remember why I work day shift now! Can. Not. Hold. Eyes. Open. I am killing time right now waiting for the camera store to open so I can pick up a lens. It is 2 miles from the hospital so I figured I'd wait down here rather than drive all the way home just to come back down here once I wake up. They open at 9:00. I have to wait another hour. Longest hour of my life.

We are headed to Charlotte tonight, after we pick up Abi. We haven't seen her in so long! Tomorrow Austin has some Windy Peak work to do in CLT and Abi and I are going to love on baby Caroline. So excited to see those sweet cheeks!! And Peyt and Liss, too. :)

Saturday night we are heading to Danville, one hotel to the next, so we are there Sunday afternoon for sweet Isabella's first birthday. A weekend full of BABIES! I like it. A lot.

My eyes are starting to burn.

Happy Friday, y'all! xoxo

1 comment: