Monday, November 12, 2012

17 weeks!

How far along: 17 weeks 

Size of baby: An onion! About 5 inches long!

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been back to the Dr so I don't know exactly but I'm guessing around 10 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Still wearing both maternity and non maternity. Got some new jeans and a few more tops from Gap. I am loving them. Everything maternity is soooo soft and comfy, whats up with that?

Gender: We find out tomorrow!! I am so freaking excited! We have our appt at 10:20 and then Austin and I are going to take the envelope home and read it. We just want to be alone together in our house when we find out. What fun! Let the shopping begin!!! haha
 

Movement:I think maybe a little. I don't feel anything that feels like a kick but I feel something in there. It feels like bubbles or something...it is so hard to explain! I can't wait for a real kick and for Austin to be able to feel them too!!

Sleep: Sleep is still mehhh. Not so great. I got the humidifier going so I'm hoping that helps with my congestion. I still toss and turn all night and get up to pee once or twice. I need one of those body boppy pillows for sure.

What I miss: Nothing much at all. I have been eating firehouse subs (because they steam their meat) and that has really helped my sub/deli meat craving. Is there something about being told you can't have something that makes you want it more? Because I swear my love for subs has always been large but never thisssss bad. Man I could eat a sub for every meal.

Cravings: Nothing really specific, but some foods just taste real good. Like yesterday we were at Southern Season and they had these ginger snaps to try, I tried one, and then had to buy a whole tin. I don't normally even like ginger snaps but oh man were these good. I also reallllly like mustard.
Best moment this past week: Shopping a little at Buy Buy Baby and figuring some details out. I think we are set on the stroller we're going to get and I'm pertty sure of the furniture we need to buy. I'm going to be watching several stores for Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales before we purchase. I also started a little registry on amazon to try and keep myself organized. 

Symptoms: Nothing much. Just the sleep and nasal congestion. I am really hungry all the time but trying not to eat everything I see.

What I'm looking forward to: Tomorrow! And telling all our family and friends!!

Milestones: Baby is developing sweat glands!  Also baby is starting to yawn! Awww

Mood: Happy, happy, happy!

Labor Signs: no no no
Wedding rings on or off: on
Haven't done a chalk board pic yet but I have these I snapped with my phone.

My dad also finished the new door! He kocked out the wall and put a door between our bedroom and the nursery so we can get in quick. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes, suuuuper convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment