Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had an awesome Christmas this year but it went by waaaay too fast. Austin and I both had to work Christmas Eve but once we got off we drove straight to the lake to be with all the Green's. It was so nice being together, even it was only for 48 hours. 

Christmas Eve night Leila was down digging in the basement and found a box of Peyt and Austins art/letters/reports cards/random kid stuff etc. and brought it upstairs. We went through it and almost died laughing. I have not laughed that hard in so long! Austin had one particular letter to the tooth fairy that had us all on the floor.  

The day after Christmas we drove to Fayetteville to see my family and spent 2 days with them. We had a great time and stayed super busy. On Friday Austin went to Danville to go hunting and killed his first buck! I'm not sure why exactly but I feel a little proud. :) Mom and I got lots of nursery stuff finished and the room is now totally empty! wahoo!
NYE was pretty awesome as well...just the two of us. We shopped and ran errands most of the day and then came home and cooked a feast. Deer burgers, shrimp, grilled veggies, pasta salad and the most amazing creamy banana pecan pie. Ohhhh man.

Sweet Caroline...getting so big!

A few of my monogrammed items...
Mama and me
Christmas Day with baby James!
Sweet Molly girl
Christmas Tree at the Green's! So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment