Monday, February 4, 2013

29 weeks!

How far along: 29 weeks! 

Size of baby: An acorn squash...again, not so sure I know what that is. 

Total weight gain/loss: Who knows at this point. I go back to the doctor next Monday, going every 2 weeks now. 

Maternity clothes: Almost always, but still throw in some non maternity every now and then. 

Gender: Sweet baby boy! James Austin Green!

Movement: This morning I felt him in two different places on opposite sides of my belly. I guess he was stretching or something but it was so cool, like I could really feel how long he was. 

Sleep: Sleep is not amazing anymore. This carpel tunnel is absolutely awful. 

What I miss: Being able to sleep through the night. And the awesome energy I had a few weeks ago...I am definitely getting tired easily. 

Cravings: Nothing new really. About to eat a big fat slice of left over baby shower cake and I'm pretttttty excited about it. 

Best moment this past week: I had an awesome shower on Saturday...two of my girlfriends hosted it in Danville and it was so much fun. I will be blogging about this soon! 

Symptoms: This carpel tunnel is so awful. I wake up 3-5 times a night in crazy pain and throughout the day my fingers get numb/tingle and just plain hurt. In the middle of the night I usually end up begging Austin to "please cut my hand off." I also worked 3 days in a row last week and by the end of that my feet were swollen some kinda awful. I even had to buy new shoes in a bigger size for the shower! ekkk! 

What I'm looking forward to: Baby!! I feel like the weeks are flying by and I'm getting so excited to meet him! We also have a couples shower this Saturday in Fayetteville and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.   

Milestones: Not a lot going on, he is just growing and putting on the pounds!  

Mood: happy and thankful    

Labor Signs: Mr. James is still baking!

Wedding rings on or off: on


A little more nursery progress. Got the curtains up and the little bookshelf put together. Still need to get everything on the walls and organize/arrange stuff.



The glider chair will go in that corner. It should be here in 4-6 weeks or so. Hurrrrry upppp!




2 comments:

  1. I just got REALLY excited looking at the nursery pictures. I can't wait for him to get here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, going from the exhaustion of the 1st Trimester, to tons of energy in the 2nd Tri, and back to being tired in the 3rd has been hard for me too! Finally yesterday I decided to stop being so hard on myself about it. The energy will come back soon enough- 6 weeks to go! Your nursery is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete