Monday, April 29, 2013

39 weeks...a little late

Baby James is here! But I wanted to finish this survey I started so I had it for my journal. I planned on finishing it Monday night in the hospital but that obviously did not happen...now 2 weeks later...

How far along: 39 weeks!  

Size of baby: A watermelon!

  
Maternity clothes: Yes, of course.

Gender: Sweet baby boy! James Austin Green! 

Movement:  Lots and lots. I know I'm going to miss it so much once this is over! 

Sleep:   Isn't great but I do get a solid 8 hours each night. 

What I miss: Missing it all but trying so hard to enjoy it until the last second.      

Cravings: Loving fruit and still love dairy...back on the orange juice kick too. 

Best moment this past week:  Setting a date of our induction... 39 weeks, April 15th, 2013! 

Symptoms: Same ol' same ol'. 

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our sweet baby! 

Milestones: He is a real life baby now! 

Mood: Getting really anxious about this induction and how it's all going to go down. 

Labor Signs: Still having BH contractions like whoa. 

Wedding rings on or off: Off. Hopefully back on soon!  

Here it is...the last chalk board pic! So glad we made it this far Baby James! 



Sweet baby James' birth story is coming up next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment