Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays!

Well, I'm 26! We had a great weekend with friends celebrating my birthday, more than once! Friday night we had a few friends over and then headed DT Durham to Tobacco Road-an extremely cool new spot.  One of my coworkers is leaving the SICU, so we all gathered there to say our good-byes.  Our two good friends Clif and Kimmy were in town visiting some college friends so we stopped over to their place for a while to hang. It was so good to see them. Clif was one of Austin's groomsman and great friend to us both.  There is nothing like hanging out with hometown friends!! We went back to our place and finally tucked our heads in around 3am! Sheeesh! 

Keegan, Courtney, me and Kathryn
My fav, Court!
We are soooo cool!
Sweet Kimmy and me


We got up Saturday morning and headed to Danville with multiple things on our agenda.  We had a baby shower to attend, Aus wanted to check out the car dealership, we had a photo shoot for Daly 7 hotels, and we were planning a fun filled night of celebrating until wee hours of the morning! A few of us had dinner at Ham's restaurant, a delicious Danville choice if I do say so myself!  I had Nachos (who's surprised?) and the rest of the crew had a combination of burgers and sandwiches.  We left Ham's and after much discussion, headed to Bogies.  We had a super fun night!  Dancing the night away and laughing until our stomachs hurt.  They finally kicked us out around 2am and Aus and I headed back to our hotel room. And, oh yea, I got my camera! :o) Thanks hubs!!!

Birthday Shots! The first of many.



My biggest blog fan! :o)

This was the only Aus-approved pic I could post. He had a fun night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment