Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Day

We both had the day off so we enjoyed sleeping in and lounging around the house.  I went out to run a few errands and when I came home, I walked into the house to beautiful pink roses!  He is so sweet (sometimes!) :) I got Aus a not-so-romantic gift: a label maker.  He really wanted one I swear!  I did get some of his favorite candy, Reese's hearts, and I framed (yet another) picture of us from our wedding. We worked on our new Windy Peak website part of the day and anxiously awaited our dinner at Flemings Prime.  We headed to the bar to have a few drinks before dinner and I had the most delicious cocktail my tongue has ever tasted!  It was a martini, called The Farmer's Daughter, and was a mixture of strawberry and basil with a hint of lemon. It was ammmazing (I had several!) We headed to our table where I found a long stem rose awaiting me (+1 Aus) and a private booth to enjoy our feast in.  We had steaks (best filet for me yet) and crab stuffed shrimp as our entree with portobello mushrooms and parmesan garlic mashed potatoes. Delicious! My camera was living on low battery (this is the story of this camera short life thus far...) so I only got a few pics.

I love surprises!
On our way out



We had a great first Valentines Day as Husband and Wife! Cheers for many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment