Friday, July 1, 2011

TGIF!

So, So, SO glad it's finally Friday.  I worked 4 days this week, which I never do so I'm pretty exhausted.  I'm thinking a little pool action followed by date night + several beverages is in order! We are headed to Charleston tomorrow for a girlfriends wedding. I know we will have a blast and I'm real excited for my first trip to the big city but I'm suuuuuper sad about missing the lake this weekend.  It feels so strange that we're not packing our bags tonight to head up for 3 nights of crazy celebrations. I've been at the lake with Aus for the past 6/7 years and then before that was always at our friend Clif's house. It's been a solid 10 years, maybe more, since I've missed a 4th up at the lake. Aus is real sad too but he's being a trooper and heading down to Charleston with me.  It's been even longer since he's missed a 4th, he's thinking a solid 15 years.  We are staying right downtown here at this little chic + southern boutique. Just like WPP! HA. :) Our new promo cards use Chic and Southern as our tag line. Anyway, I hope everyone has a safe and fun-filled holiday. To our lake crew: we are already missing you!!!

Happy Birthday, America. I'm glad you were born!

No comments:

Post a Comment